The Renault PRO+ brand targets the professional automotive customer segment though dealers that specialize in offering sales and after-sales products and services to business customers, such as dedicated account managers, specialized technicians, and mobility services.
Dealerships where the PRO+ offering is deployed are selected on the basis of their commitment. The deployment objectives are ambitious, with 650 dealerships throughout Europe, Latin America and Africa set to become official Renault PRO+ specialists within one fiscal year.
The steering committee quickly realized that the standard productivity and project management tools, Excel and Access, had limited deployment capabilities because they did not allow real-time progress visibility.
- Measure real-time progress of each deployment and identify at-risk projects and quickly remove obstacles
- Adapt and optimize process as deployment progresses, including consideration of local requirements and newly identified best practices
- Distribute detailed action plans to 20 local project teams, including their mobile workforce
- Eliminate a time-consuming reporting effort
“Usage of One2Team (now Sciforma) within Renault-Nissan Consulting has expanded to other teams managing their own complex projects.”
Head of Strategic Operations Projects
Results after a 4-week implementation
- Improved reliability of forecasts by facilitating proactive correction of issues and best practices sharing
- Process overhaul that tied local vendor payments to local verification of deliverables and display shipments
- Redeployed 2 full-time consultants whose sole responsibility was reporting
- Deployment schedule shortened by 8 work days